Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Re: Battlezone - no vectors ingame

From: <lists_at_arcadeuk.com>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 05:40:42 EDT

Yes I have both. I have checked for logic activity on the a/d of the
prom and can't see anything wrong.

I have a known good board to compare with now and I have swapped all
the proms and bitslices over and can confirm that all the socketed
chips work (including prom J1)

I have checked most of the chips in the mathbox circuit (there are a
couple I dont have any known good samples for the comparitor) with a
HP comparitor.

Still the same problem persists, I have to either cut pin 7 of the aux
harness or pull prom J1 to get the game to boot up.

To confirm again, I have replaced all sockets with new turned pin (I
like these as you can actually see that the solder has flowed thru the
hole to the topside as they are slightly raised off the board. Also I
buzzed out the J1 socket with a continuity checker to make sure it was
right, also checked for shorts on adjacent tracks etc, but no,
couldn't find anything wrong.

Thanks

Luke