bzone problem

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 19:55:47 EDT

Got a bzone board that looked ok in attract mode, but
had no playfield objects. Game would play oddly with
no enemy tanks..you could hear them fire but nothing
would hit you. Also there was a bright fuzzy dot
always in center of screen.

Anyways, test said 'T' which I think manual says is an
integer error.

- Anyone know what might cause this on the pcb?

So I put on another aux board I had (unknown
condition) and game does not have any errors on test.
All playfield objects are there, including enemy
tanks. But it still has an issue.. When I coin up,
game immediately starts without me pushing the button.
My tank sits there idling but fires repeatedly.
Controls have no affect on the game..you just sit in
the same spot firing.. The enemy tanks are there
driving around like normal. I put on my Braze
highscore kit and removed all eproms but no dif.

- Anyone have this issue before?