Cinelabs WG6100 HV Transformer Install

From: Doug Hill <doug_at_grouplogic.com>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 17:36:17 EDT

Hi gang. I have another question for you that hopefully has a quick answer. I'm in the middle of rebuilding a HV cage for a WG K6100 which I received w/o the HV transformer installed. I've purchased the Cinelabs replacement. One step of the install process is to remove and save the plastic insulator that lives between the Focus assembly and the HV cage chassis. Since this cage came to me sans HV transformer [and therefore sans Focus assembly] I don't have this insulator. I have other cages I can copy the part from I was wondering if you guys had any recommended materials to make this from.

-doug