Re: Re: Help with odd WG6100 vector issue

From: Doug Hill <doug_at_grouplogic.com>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 18:01:23 EDT

Peter,
   Thanks for the pointer.

I'll take a look at the deflection board that seems to have the problem and see if I missed something. Does the location of the problem on the screen give me a clue as to where to begin on the deflection board? Also, I'm still puzzled that the same deflection board with the same game PCB, power supply, etc. but different HV unit doesn't show the problem.

On 9/15/07 12:05 AM, "peter jones" <highwayman2000@mail.ru> wrote:

> Hello gang. I've been rebuilding some K6100 monitors lately and have run into a problem. Here's the scenario:

the scenario is that you have a poor electrolytic capacitor trying to smooth power somewhere.

see what caps you didnt replace yet for a good starting point.