Re: Wells 19V2000 Asteriods Deluxe

From: Jeff Klammer <jeff.klammer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 20:09:58 EDT

Problem solved! I had been measuring voltage at P500 on the back of
the connector. When I had some spare time this evening, I decided to
check out the socket on the yoke and ohm out the wires to the
connector and guess what? The brown wire on pin 10 of P500 was
broken inside the sheath. So it looked like it was connected, but
when I tested with a meter it was open. I re-terminated the wire and
I'm now playing Asteroids Deluxe with a big smile on my face.
Thanks for the help.

Jeff