transistor help

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 17:41:49 EST

A buddy of mine is working on a couple of Cosmic Chasm monitors (Electrohome
G08_105). He is pretty good at finding crosses to current components, but
has been stumped on a couple that I'm hoping someone here can help. They
are both bottle cap type transistors. The first is SDT1064. He did find a
cross to this by NTE, but they are $18 each. We're hoping to find a cheaper
alternative, as we need 8 of them.

The other one is a Hitachi, and the only thing on them is 14-601-36. He
can't find anything on this one, not even a spec sheet to try to find a
cross.

Can anyone help? Thanks,

Joe

joemagiera@ameritech.net