Re: Startup current draw?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 12:42:17 EST

I have 5 video games per 20 Amp circuit max. The 20 Amp circuits have
20 amp wiring to standard wall plugs. I have 8 wall switches to control
the 32 outlets in the 3 game rooms in my basement. When I want to turn
them all on, I just throw all the switches or I can just turn on a
section at a time. It really works out great. I haven't thrown a
breaker yet and there's also 15 Pinball machines in the mix (no more
than 4 of these per circuit)...

-Al-