Re: Startup current draw?

From: <tower_at_gis.net>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 12:50:27 EST

So we can deduce that if you can start up 5 games simultaneously on a
20A circuit, the startup draw is less than 4A each. If they averaged
more than 4A you'd instantly trip your breaker. Can we assume those are
all 19" monitors? I'm not really worried about the house circuit - I
just don't want a fire caused by the remote outlet between the games and
the hardwired receptacle.

Chad

----- Original Message Follows -----