Re: Startup current draw?

From: Al Warner <al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 14:14:00 EST

Yes, I have not had any problems with that configuration and they are
all 19" games. Some vectors, I have 5 vector games but only 3 of them
are color and they are on the same circuit as two raster games. One of
the colors is a Star Wars with extra fans over the Amplifone boards so I
suspect it draws a little more power. I think 3 amps is the general
rule for vids if I remember right.

Al-