Re: WTB: Lunar lander control panel

From: Backflipper AT Poachersrope <mail_at_nessandsteve.plus.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2008 - 16:30:36 EST

Thanks for the reply Heath,
I did also contact Archer nearly a year ago now but as I don't have a
thruster I wouldn't be able to put the panel to use. Archer has moved to
the states now and when I contacted him a year ago he only had two
panels left.

At the moment I have set it up as an asteroids but I am still missing
the G05-801 but may be able to sort one out via a buddy.