Re: WTB: Lunar lander control panel

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 01:43:43 EST

I had been working with David several months ago and had sent him some
boards etc. so that he could use them to develop a project.

He sent me several of his items in exchange and I also won several eBay
auctions and he sent items promptly. I do know he has a fairly new
child and there may be some issues with the child that are taking up his
time. I did send him an e-mail the other day to "catch up" on things as
I have been rather busy myself.

I'm just throwing this out there in case he does have a valid reason for
not responding. Just my 2 cents.

Pat Danis