Re: WTB: Lunar lander control panel

From: Steven Gregory <sgregory_at_arcadeshop.com>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 14:57:14 EST

I also got these same type of excuses... "UPS shipped the packages
back because the address was wrong... I was out of the state working
on a three month contract, my employees were supposed to ship
the items... UPS destroyed the packages..." The last order I made he
claimed he didn't have the funds to pay the C.O.D. from HIS supplier
and the parts went back. Three months later he is "trying" to get
the parts re-ordered.