Re: Poor Starwars Cockpit....

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 22:03:54 EST

I just pulled out my SW cockpit control panel and
compared it to the one on my upright. It looks like
the hinge is the same, but the bends on the panel
itself are different and it uses a slightly different
overlay. If someone would like to try and repro this,
I'd be happy to loan out my CP as a template. Let me
know.

Thanks,
-Chris