Re: WTB: Working Electrohome G05-802 Chassis/HV Cage

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat Mar 15 2008 - 17:58:24 EDT

If you are really really stuck and can wait...

I have a few monitors, some of which I plan to strip down for spares. Will be a while till I can look at them though... If you can wait a couple of months, I can strip the deflection board and HV cage and test them on another monitor as I'm putting together a mini BZ for someone.

Problem is I'm in the UK, and this stuff (esp a working HV cage) is quite valuable to us over here...

Do you have the wiring etc and do you have the power transistors on your frame ?

Cheers, Colin