Re: Star Ware yoke gears grinding...

From: David Johnston <dataspa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 21:38:23 EDT

I would make sure that the pot that is connected to the small gear is
tight. You can loosen it to move it in or out to align the gears. A
bunch of grease isn't going to do anything but make a mess. You can
replace the pot if it's buggered as well but replacing any of those
bits can cause issues if you aren't really careful.