Re: Tempest - no blue

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 17:37:22 EDT

Well it was Q4 just to close this off for future
refrence.. It tested fine on the pcb as well as
everything else.. but I decided to replace anyways for
some reason and it worked.. don't know why.. A pad
came off on the back when I was inserting the new
one..maybe there was a break across the via.. who
knows..

THANKS!