Re: WG6100: HV P316 instead of P329?

From: Malcolm Mackenzie <maxstang_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun May 18 2008 - 22:56:35 EDT

Ths only issue I see you having is the brightness control. On the later set ups the brightness is on the neck board instead of the HV unit. -Malcolm

Scott Caldwell <lscottcaldwell@att.net> wrote: I did this a few years ago for a minute or two, just to confirm it was
my HV PCB that was bad, and the
monitor did work. I don't know if it's a no-no or not, but again it did
work. My monitor is a factory
WG6102.

Scott C.