Re: battlezone half screen problem

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 15:44:57 EDT

Lucky I still had my Omega Race as I am moving all
games to storage and making sure each works before
taking them..
The OR monitor worked so I narrowed it to the monitor.

Took out deflection and looked around the pots. I
noticed a cap had a broken trace on the back..very
hard to see but if I pushed down slightly on the cap I
could see it move.. soldered that back and it works
fine.. was cap c502.

--- COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies@btopenworld.com>