Re: battlezone half screen problem

From: COLIN DAVIES <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed May 28 2008 - 05:51:29 EDT

XY Scope the signal on the Game PCB Test points first of all, to make sure your barking up the right tree (or try another monitor). Might just be a coincidence that you were twiddling the pots as BZ pcb's play up at the best of times I lost the bottom half of the screen a few months ago, but when I turned it on recently, it was working again !! The fire button decided to get stuck on though shortly after but thats a different matter !!.. Cheers, Colin ----- Original Message ---- From: Pinx <pinx.32@tesco.net> To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org Sent: Tuesday, 27 May, 2008 10:01:09 PM Subject: Re: VECTOR: battlezone half screen problem I would see if any of the pots have dry joints first, then i would meter them out of circuit to see if they have a clean sweep and if they give the correct reading for their value... Pinx p.s. i would still meter the transistors too, just in case....