Re: amplifone deflection board

From: Mit Matelske <mit_at_sweeet.net>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 19:34:50 EDT

> Hello all,
>
> I've picked up a really sweet Star Wars cabinet that is complete except
> for deflection board and HV board. (the monitor tube's present though.)
> Can anybody give me an idea about getting an Amplifone deflection
> board and HV board? I can rebuild busted boards if need be.

I have several of both I can sell to you. They will be untested and
probably in need of some work. Definately will need a new HV transformer.
 Of course.

I know that these are available now but have no experience with them:

http://www.arcadeshop.com/amp-fb/amp-fb.htm

I always used Wintrons in the past...

Name a price. I have no idea what this kind of stuff is worth. I just
know I have a lot of it!!

Mit