Omega Race speed

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 21:16:24 EDT

Have an odd issue.. I have 2 OR pcb sets. I am having some issues with a G05-802 so I swapped in the one set (I was going to sell it) to make sure what the problem was was not gameboard related.. But the set I put in there seems to run about 20% faster than the 'keeper' set I have. The fast set has a 12Mhz crystal, while the 'slow' set has a 12.09Mhz crystal (both new). Other than that both sets work fine, no errors. What could possible cause faster game speed? The sound speed sounds normal, and when the pod changes into the spinning cross it almost hickups to keep up to its speed. That spinning thing also seems to appear faster in the first frame than the other game. Dip-switches are set the same..