G08_105 tube problem solved follow up for archive

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun Jul 13 2008 - 21:13:43 EDT

Back on March 28, 2008, I posted a question on replacing a tube in a G08_105
(Cosmic Chasm) monitor. You can review it here:

http://www.vectorlist.org/Vectorlist/2008/03/0018.html

I wanted to follow up for archive purposes. We went ahead and cut off the
extra pin on the new tube and plugged it back in. Everything all worked
great.

I am short on web space, so I am going to take down that web page that
showed the differences in the old tube and new tube. If someone wants to
grab it for posting somewhere else, please do so within the next couple of
days. I'll be deleting it on Wednesday. Thanks,

Joe

joemagiera@ameritech.net