Re: Administrivia: problem address removed

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat Sep 06 2008 - 15:07:05 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: "Christopher X. Candreva" <chris@westnet.com>
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:20:27 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: VECTOR: Administrivia: problem address removed

> Sorry folks. sales@htbsusa.com has been removed from Vectorlist, until he
> gets his spam filter under control. I'm not sure how much got out to uses,
> but I received 11 bounces from AOL alone before I shut him down.

thanks for the update, i was begining to think i'd get a billion crap mails. :)

some people never learn,
there are just some things you dont do.

if you work on the railway, you dont wear a walkman/mp3 player.
if you drive in iraq, you drive on the dirt - not the road.
and if you go on the net, you dont do it with microsoft products!
:D