Re: Tempest Restoration Blog

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 09:01:26 EDT

Thanks - Yes I had that in mind, but not sure how I'll aproach it yet. I
did notice the power wiring from P7 (5v out connector) looks a little thin
indeed.

I've read this before somewhere, wasn't there an article in one of the
FAQ's (b+w one perhaps) - I'm sure your name was quoted in there.

A friend has a issue with his starwars, the monitor keep going wrong... I'm
sure its a similar issue.

Regards, Colin