Re: Tempest - WG6100 Purity re-adjustment when monitor is rotated 90'

From: <kstillinger_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 16:49:00 EDT

I wouldn't start messing with the yoke and color setup just yet.

If it looks good in one orientation but not another, it probably just needs degaussing. There's an automatic degauss circuit on the board. I would just let it do it's magic over the next few times that it gets turned on and off over and over.

  If the mask has been magnetized more than just a little, you could go through and degauss it with an external coil. Try this before going through the color setup.