Electrohome G08 pattern generator

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 13:08:39 EDT

In the back of the Electrohome monitor manuals (both raster and vector) the
manual mentions and shows a picture of an Electrohome monitor pattern
generator. I have the Wico raster version, and a buddy of mine has the Wico
vector version, but does anyone have (or ever seen or know of) the
Electrohome version? If so, I'd be interested to hear how useful you find
it, and how easy it works. Does it supply it's own power to the monitor, or
do you need to supply external power?

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)

joemagiera@ameritech.net