Re: [Techtoolslist] Electrohome G08 pattern generator

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Oct 15 2008 - 13:22:32 EDT

Joe Magiera wrote:
> In the back of the Electrohome monitor manuals (both raster and vector) the
> manual mentions and shows a picture of an Electrohome monitor pattern
> generator. I have the Wico raster version, and a buddy of mine has the Wico
> vector version, but does anyone have (or ever seen or know of) the
> Electrohome version? If so, I'd be interested to hear how useful you find
> it, and how easy it works. Does it supply it's own power to the monitor, or
> do you need to supply external power?
>

> Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
>
> joemagiera@ameritech.net

> FTP site is: ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/TestEquipment

The WICO XY pattern generator works for the Electrohome. I believe the
plug for the correct monitor sets up the generator correctly. I have the
XY gen, and a PDF manual that you are welcome to. This is also on the
TTL ftp site...

You do need a transformer for both monitors as the pattern generator
does not provide monitor power.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com