Re: has any one run a ZVG under linux or started to try??

From: Tom McClintock <tomm_at_bhpllc.com>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 11:01:54 EST

How about a PC-on-a-card platform? Anyone find a suitable platform? Last
time I looked, prices weren't too outrageous, but the I/O was the issue
(I think at least). For $200-$300, I'd think a good solution could be
found that could run Linux or DOS and consume less power, while at the
same time eliminating the mechanical issues.

Any of you guys running an industrial device computer at work that would
fit the bill?

tm