Re: has any one run a ZVG under linux or started to try??

From: matt <galaga_at_slingshot.co.nz>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 13:40:47 EST

see im thinking of an all in one pc like but some have no pci so u have to use the I810 audio ect
and linux makes it ez to use!
the real prob is i got a IBM NetVista A21 634165A downloaded the ibm info it say "sb pro" so i bid on it and won
got it home and its an I82801 chip set so no audio! so i pulg in my dos sound cards and all are on irq 15 2-3hours later
i have audio (wolf3d) on irq3 but when i run dvmame it locks up and if i say no sound it works. and then the video is mess
up when. i quit i gess i got a lemon!! :(
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=184538023 it cost $20 all up
i have lots of other mother borads but the zvg will not run there ports.
may be i need to HOT GULE the video in on my working unit a "via audio"
thanks your input on dos
but has any one tryed linux>??