Re: another OMEGA RACE

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue Nov 25 2008 - 00:53:30 EST

Travis Shire wrote:
> I won't send anything to Italy....customs won't let the stuff through.

I suspect that if you look up the tariff number in the Harmonized Code
book that people would have less trouble shipping to Italy. I have
shipped stuff there with no problems, you just have to fill the customs
form out correctly.

As for Omega Race, I think I have a good board left in stock.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com