Space War signatures

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 13:15:37 EST

Does anyone have a marked schematic with the 4-character signatures, or a signature list, for the Vectorbeam Space War or Cinematronics Space Wars games?

I already have the Cine Exorciser manual pdf's but the sigs are for Starhawk and Star Castle. While some sigs are the same, many are different but not neccessarily incorrect. I was hoping that maybe someone already had the sigs for SW documented and would be kind enough to pass them on to me. If not, I'll have to scan every pin on a known good board and generate the list of sigs myself (I'm not looking forward to that).

TIA

William Boucher