RE: Z80 In Circuit Emulation

From: simon <simonhpt_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon Feb 09 2009 - 10:37:02 EST

I Have an old 80's bit of kit called a Microdoctor which comes with a Z80
pod http://fibrefix.tripod.com/arcade/index.album/dataman-microdoctor?i=0

I have the schematics/manual and rom image if anyone would like to take a
look. You can read and write to ram, read/verify rom and toggle I/O plus a
lot more...you can also print results using a built in thermal printer. I
emailed the compnay (dataman) asking if they had any info on it but they had
no records going back that far. I've never even seen another one.