Re: Repair pointer (cinematronics, Ripoff)

From: Paul Linton <paul_at_cs.uky.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 15:52:09 EST

Wow, very nice, thank you. That is way more organized than what I
was trying to recall from > 10 years ago!

Okay, opinions wanted - are there any recommended logic probes and
oscilloscopes that vector-owners prefer? I'm talking hobbyist, not
someone out to fix monitors for a living. Feel free to email me directly
if you have user-equipment vender recommendations that don't belong here,
otherwise model numbers are always appreciated.

Thanks again,
Paul