Re: Star Wars upright - Fitting a fan to keep it cool ?

From: Colin Davies <colin.w.davies_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 16:52:34 EST

Oh.. one more thing please....

I seem to have mislaid the screws which hold the metal cover on over the
control yoke.... I borrowed the small gear of the pot for my Jedi Cab, and
never got round to refitting the cover... :-(

Can anyone tell me what the screw thread type is please ? - I seem to recall
it was an American UNC style thread, but I'm not sure now.... I should be
able to lay my hands on the right ones...given the right info...

Thanks, Regards, Colin