RE: Battlezone Question

From: Chris Brooks <armis_at_pcdochouston.com>
Date: Thu Mar 12 2009 - 08:54:27 EDT

I'm such a dork - you are right - there is a circuit that at first look
makes a couple of predefined areas, enabled by two latch lines. When the XY
signals exceed set values, it blanks out the Z..

I totally read that message wrong! I thought he was saying you couldn't see
the debris in the window! Ugh, it was too early for me I guess..

So, yes - the circuit is made of XY comparators C11, D12, B12, area latch
at H10, and a Z-blanking or gate at B7.

Thanks,

Chris Brooks

713-931-0975