RE: Cinematronics CCPU on Xilinx FPGA

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 00:58:45 EDT

> My problem is that I have some slave driving boss right now
> whipping my poor soul senseless to get some PLDs done for one
> of his silly projects + 2 image processing FPGAs on my plate
> ;-)! But the PLDs are just killing me....and the person in
> charge of them is so mean and vicious + has some sick LCD
> fetish ;-) ;-) ;-)!!!!

*Apparently* your fingers aren't bleeding badly enough from overwork to keep
you from typing on and on and on and on about "CCPU this" and "Opencores
that"... Clearly we need IT to remove all applications from your PC except
for Quartus and Libero! *Maybe* you can get Adobe Acrobat Reader back if
you behave. Maybe. We can discuss that at your 2012 performance review.
;-) ;-)

-Clay

P.S. ...and Precious does NOT like it when you talk about her that way.
[stroking the LTE430WQ-F0C lovingly... *HE* just doesn't appreciate you like