RE: CCPU - Screenshots

From: Omar Vega <omv_at_cinematronics.org>
Date: Tue Apr 07 2009 - 08:16:12 EDT

Chris, the vector drawing is like you described. Here are a couple of
screen shots of my simulation. Lots of short vectors following by some
intense bursts at the end of the frame. The second picture is a bit more of
a close up.

http://www.cinematronics.org/images/ccpu_shot1.jpg
http://www.cinematronics.org/images/ccpu_shot2.jpg