"Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 18:30:08 EDT

Has anyone uses this: http://www.multigame.com/display.html on his SW ?

It clearly is a "rip off" of the pincushion control circuit of Tempest
as it also uses the MP1495. (and it's described in Jed Margolin's XY
docs).

My SW has a pretty bad pincushion problem (much like the first picture
on that link, but I think it's even worse).

It's not really that bad during game play, but it annoys me in f.i.
the opening scene of ESB where the big ship looks weird when it enters
the screen.

I think it should be easy enough to build something like this myself ?

Cheers, Andre