Re: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Sun Apr 12 2009 - 03:29:31 EDT

Hah, kinda forgot you were posting here Clay :D

It's strange that I have this poor pincushion (it's actually worse
than in your picture) while I'm running a 100% original Amplifone set-
up in my cockpit. Every board in there has the same serial nr.

I've recently worked on a WG6100 with 25" tube and had that running on
my cockpit too (with an extension cable) and it showed the same
pincushion, which is not all that strange since the same yokes are on
both monitors and the yoke is supposed to be "correcting" the
pincushion....

I've completely converged the WG6100 and there's not much you can do
about the pincushion with the yoke.

I will be putting the 25" WG back in the cockpit of my friend today
and will have a look at how his pincushion is. He also has an upright
with a 19" Amplifone and I'll have a look at that too.

So, do you have any Rev.3 left ? I need at least one (maybe a
couple)....

While we're talking SW, any progress on the new SW/ESB kit with the
extra's ?

Cheers, André ("Level42")

Op 12 apr 2009, om 02:39 heeft Clay Cowgill het volgende geschreven: