Re: G-80 multi game MultiSound card ?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 10:18:42 EDT

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009, SVerlander@aol.com wrote:

> Well, it's been 2 years since I last asked and about twelve years
> sense the G-80 multi game card came out and we still don't have a
> MultiSound card. What will it take to
> get Clay or someone else to make one?

Maybe an interesting implementation ? :-)

Ideas had always been in the nature of an on-board MP3 player that plays
samples. I recall Clay being partial to that version since he had bought
parts ?

For anyone else with time, knowlege, and the drive -- how about replicating
the original sound cards on an FPGA ?

(I don't know the first thing about FPGAs. I'm stuck back in the 74xx era)