Re: G-80 multi game MultiSound card ?

From: Joseph Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Mon Apr 13 2009 - 12:46:55 EDT

For what it's worth, a local buddy of mine has this working in a brute force type of way.  He's using Clay's multi and all 5 sound boards wired up selectable by a dial.  He has the 4 not currently being used under an 8ohm load and the one being used (selected by the dial) going to the speaker.  He's had this set up for several years and it works perfectly.  Selecting the game sound desired by turning the dial is faster than selecting the game off the multi-menu!

If anyone is interested, he said he could take some pictures.

Joe