Re: Space Fury Cocktail FS

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 15:52:27 EDT

What kind of damage was done to the monitor? What would happen after a
few minutes of working?

The nice thing about fixing Sega XY cocktail
monitors is you can easily pull them out and test them right in front of
the game. I used to have a Space Fury cocktail and I actually used it to
test other G08 monitors.

Matt

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:28:39 -0400,
wrote: Hello: I have been a member of this list for many years, but I do
not think I have posted in many years. I have owned my upright Space Fury
since 1992 and I have purchsed Clay's convert-a-game, but have honestly
never installed it. Two years ago I bought the rare Space Fury cocktail
game and somehow the monitor or monitor board was damaged in shipment. Had
2 arcade professionals in my area try and diagnose and repair the problem
but they can not get the unit working for more than a few minutes before
things go wrong. To make a long story short, I have a nice and rare Space
Fury cocktail game which I am willing to sell. I paid $750.00 for this
item plus shipping two years ago. Please contact me if interested. I would
really prefer LOCAL PICKUP as I do not want to be involved with packaging
and shipping. Ted Patton ted@pil.net [1] Ted's Auto Parts
6776 Route
611
PO Box 92