Re: Space Fury Cocktail FS

From: Travis Shire <boardjunkie_at_techie.com>
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 16:44:05 EDT

Likely it was roasting the deflection output transistors. The deflection
outputs on those are basically audio amps, so something was amiss in the
driver section. A leaky driver won't immediately blow an output, but it
won't take long. And its common for drivers to get taken out along with a
shorted output device. From what I remember they're DC coupled so
anything thats not right can freak the outputs out.