Hello I'm a noob here and help with the Varo H1809

From: Matt Bingenheimer <mattwb_at_oregoncoast.com>
Date: Sat Jun 06 2009 - 00:36:30 EDT

Hello, my name is Matt and after many years of wanting a vector arcade
machine I finally broke down and purchased an Asteroids deluxe as my first
one.

well the guy I bought it from said it booted up but the monitor was bad. Ha!
after repairing the power supply, voltage regulator and the main board I'm
down to the monitor. I play it on my scope but I would like to use a the
bigger screen.

Its a 19V200 and the high voltage diode D903 is bad, it had all of the smoke
let out.

I have searched everywhere for a replacement and I have found nothing, what
can I use as a replacement and where can I get one?

and does anybody have the spec sheet on the H1809?

Thanks