Re: Armor Attack sounds and rom versions

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 20:30:03 EDT

Thanks for the description..checked everything in that chain and it all seems fine. I'll have to go back on what I said earlier as I played around again with the volume and would say the group 2 is louder than group 1. I changed out both power transistors, all 081's, both 555's, the .33 cap, all logic except the 377, 164, 393's and 06 .. metered all resistors you mentioned below.. is there any pair of opamps responsible for group 2 or do they all have somethng to do with it? See if I can find some of those...