RE: "Clay Cowgill's" pincushion corrector

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Jul 11 2009 - 14:01:10 EDT

> If it is any help, I fly to Europe quite often (Paris, London, Madrid) and
> can mail from there if that will help cut down shipping rates. I could
> easily bring about 30-40 boards over with me.

Hey Pat,

I'm sure the Euro crowd would appreciate that; certainly help contain costs
a bit!

I stuffed a board last night before crashing for the night, so I'll give it
a try and see if it works later today if I have time. They aren't too bad
to build. I used 0805's SMT components, so they reflow without much fuss
and aren't too sensitive to the amount of solderpaste I put down.

I'll let the list know how it goes...

-Clay