Re: Anyone tried VectorVGA?

From: Alexander Glaser <alex_at_galaga.org>
Date: Thu Jul 23 2009 - 21:07:11 EDT

On Jul 23, 2009, at 8:01 PM, Tim Soderstrom wrote:

> Has anyone tried one of these guys out?

        I saw and played it at VGXPO (I think it was) in Philadelphia some
time ago. I can only comment on the performance WRT Tempest, which is
IMO excellent. I could *not* feel any noticeable difference in
playability (or even appearance) compared to a machine with a genuine
6100. I'd be curious to know if others have had a "different" (less
authentic) experience.

        Alex