RE: Anyone tried VectorVGA?

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 14:21:47 EDT

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> IMHO, if you're going to go VGA for home use you might as well ditch the
> rest of the electronics and factory power supply too and just run the game
> in emulation and go for total 'modern hardware' reliability.

That was my reaction too. After putting LV2000's in my WG montitors and
Wintron's in my Ampliphones, my monitors have been solid. It's been board
problems ever since.

For me, most importantly, they were the company that sent the "Vector Spam"
I asked about on-list a few weeks ago. I asked how they got my address and
never received any sort of response. At this point, as a follower of the
Boulder Pledge I can't see myself every buying one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ebert#Boulder_Pledge

-Chris