Re: Anyone tried VectorVGA?

From: <js_at_cimmeri.com>
Date: Fri Jul 24 2009 - 22:20:20 EDT

I use an 800mhz PC, PCI bus with PCI soundblaster. More than enough.
Vectormame runs from DOS.

Re Boulder Pledge: great for normal spam junk eg. "lengthen your schlong
by 10", but I'd personally be grateful for emails about products that I
might be interested in. Someone went to a lot of effort with the
VectorVGA. Shame to knock it just because they emailed you about it, geeze.

 jS