Re: Preventative maintenance time!

From: <kstillinger_at_sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 14:22:20 EDT

Well, those photos show a lot more than I use. Whatever works for you.

  I clip the head off of a q-tip and dip it into the tube. I use this or a toothpick to evenly spread out a thin coat onto the insulator itself. I slip the greased side against the transistor and then apply a thin coat to the other side of the insulator too. Then I slip the transistor/insulator combo into position.

  Just sharing my methods-

  Kerry